FSJ Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FSJ Airsoft

Airsoft forum for Fort st John and surrounding area

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

3 tons of airsoft fun

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jensen

Jensen

3 tons of airsoft fun Empty
PostSubject: 3 tons of airsoft fun   3 tons of airsoft fun I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 10:19 pm

Well last spring I picked up what was supposed to be a reliable pickup (a 77 chevy 4x4 reg cab long box) that would get me to and from work every day, now it sits in my yard awaiting a new carb, ignition system and fuel tank. So while I have it all stripped apart, I decided to have a little fun in making some mods. Im installing some random tuner bucket seats, adding side benches to the back, a u-joint style gun mount and painting the entire truck in flat desert tan. This truck shall be a daily driver and weekend warrior, completion date is next summer... hopefully. Any input or ideas is greatly welcomed the worst I can say is no.
Back to top Go down
https://fsjairsoft.forumotion.com
zerocool1215

zerocool1215

3 tons of airsoft fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3 tons of airsoft fun   3 tons of airsoft fun I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 11:08 am

ooooooo u could lift it and put boggers on it???... lol....or you could cut a nice hole in the room and mount a .50 cal to the roof lol...or you could skip the hole cutting and just mount it to a light bar/roll bar with fog lights...
Back to top Go down

3 tons of airsoft fun
Page 1 of 1