FSJ Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FSJ Airsoft

Airsoft forum for Fort st John and surrounding area

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

read understand and comply

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cankiller
Admin
cankiller

read understand and comply Empty
PostSubject: read understand and comply   read understand and comply I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 11:05 am

we have been having an large number of new players come out so I will be compiling a list of rules for everyone to sign. Its not that people don't follow the rules its that they are here for safety and fairness so everyone can enjoy the sport. People will be required to sign the rule sheet staing that they have read and understand and are aware of the rerpcutions of there actions.

anyone elses thoughts on this?
Back to top Go down
Jensen

Jensen

read understand and comply Empty
PostSubject: Re: read understand and comply   read understand and comply I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 12:39 pm

Im with Cankiller on this one if you want i can email Cankiller the "waiver" form that horton has given me, this is just so if we are playing on private land and someone gets hurt by stepping on a nail or such then the land owner or other players can't be held responsible. And also Can, dont forget to include the game rules i posted up when the site was created....

TTYL,

Jensen
Back to top Go down
https://fsjairsoft.forumotion.com

read understand and comply
Page 1 of 1