FSJ Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FSJ Airsoft

Airsoft forum for Fort st John and surrounding area

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Seperate merc teams

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jensen

Jensen

Seperate merc teams Empty
PostSubject: Seperate merc teams   Seperate merc teams I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 12:35 am

So konrad and i were brainstorming tonight and have came to a conclusion.

Fort st john should run more than one team, Because different people have different tactics and battle plans, If we run more than one team, we would benefit greatly from it. We would each run our own squad leader, new recruits would be able to try out and be challenged for different teams. This way every team would be able to understand, know and trust said team. We already have two teams, Easy co. and crazy eights. Why not one or two more? this way, every team will have the squad leader, squad sniper or DMR, rifle men, heavy, and grenadier. Post up what you guys think

Jensen
Back to top Go down
https://fsjairsoft.forumotion.com
cankiller
Admin
cankiller

PostSubject: Re: Seperate merc teams   Seperate merc teams I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 10:14 am

makes sense, but fsj airsoft already has 3 teams, the crazy eights, easy company, annd akuma.

are you proposing more teams??
Back to top Go down
Jensen

Jensen

PostSubject: Re: Seperate merc teams   Seperate merc teams I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 10:23 am

One more, i think Krad wants to run a few different ideas opposed to everyone else. He really wants to get into the real tactics of it, and like now. He wants to run training days for his team, every other day, I was wanting that with easy co. but it just seemed hard to do, because you and I seem to constantly battle for command. Everybody needs to shut the fuck up and listen to one guy and one guy only, if that guy dies then command gets passed down. None of this whole, 3 guys run to the hill 2 more are off to the right side of the house while one tries to breach the front door. Everybody screaming orders at each other that don't listen. IDK maybe konrad and I just want to get into airsoft hardcore and want the training.

Jensen
Back to top Go down
https://fsjairsoft.forumotion.com
cankiller
Admin
cankiller

PostSubject: Re: Seperate merc teams   Seperate merc teams I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 10:26 am

well you and i dont battle for comand, i dont want it, but in the midst of a game you dont take it, so someone has to do it. and your moving in a few weeks, so you starting to comand would be a bad thing. working hard to learn to listen and work together for you to leave. just doesnt make sense to me.
Back to top Go down
lkdkdj
Admin
lkdkdj

PostSubject: Re: Seperate merc teams   Seperate merc teams I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 1:34 pm

i could care less if we have more team's the more the better i think if krad and the boys want to do there thing i say do it and have fun. I don't want people to take this the wrong way but i am lazy and don't want to run tatics so by all means don't have me on your team that is just me. I just want to airsoft and so if that makes me lazy fine i am cool with that. I really have to lots of stuff to do around home so yeah i can go out on the weekends and some weekdays but my General (wife) lets me know when i can play so with that time i want to play. But the more teams we have the better as far as i am concerend. And i think it's great that guys want to learn and run tatics so i am happy for them and think its a great idea it's just not for me.
Back to top Go down
lkdkdj
Admin
lkdkdj

PostSubject: Re: Seperate merc teams   Seperate merc teams I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 11:03 pm

Allright please post your team and team name here Easy Company is Ryan J, Lyn, George, Tyler, Ryan C , Justin, Ayla and of course Robbie that is Easy company please post your team name and roster. Also Lyn may add people as she see's fit so if your interested in joining Easy Company please contact Cankiller as he is the General. There may be some names that i am missing so please don't freak out just post your name if you are part of Easy Company.

Last edited by Jensen on Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:18 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Name added: Ayla)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seperate merc teams   Seperate merc teams I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seperate merc teams
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FSJ Airsoft :: The FSJ Club :: Chat Box-
Jump to: