FSJ Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FSJ Airsoft

Airsoft forum for Fort st John and surrounding area

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to the forum!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
cankiller
Admin
cankiller

Welcome to the forum! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the forum!   Welcome to the forum! I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 12:35 pm

id like to welcome all new and old players to the website. if you could please post an introduction inthe intro thread that would be great.

for any questions as to aquiring guns, gun doc work, field use or general questions please pm me
Back to top Go down
lkdkdj
Admin
lkdkdj

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the forum!   Welcome to the forum! I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 3:12 pm

And also if you have a team please let us know, or if your are looking ro get started and don't have a team come out and meet the guys. We are always looking for more teams and players. But it is hard to get games going if you don't let us know how many players are coming so we can play at the right field the house field isn't big enough for a 30 man game but we have other fields that we can play at so please give us an idea as to how many are coming. Thank you for making this a great year for airsoft.
Back to top Go down
shane joshua

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the forum!   Welcome to the forum! I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 10:45 pm

cankiller wrote:
id like to welcome all new and old players to the website. if you could please post an introduction inthe intro thread that would be great.

for any questions as to aquiring guns, gun doc work, field use or general questions please pm me
sir,what kind of guns that you are using?because we are using G&G...
Back to top Go down
cankiller
Admin
cankiller

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the forum!   Welcome to the forum! I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 12:39 am

i will be posting a load out thread in the "chat box" so we can discuss equipment andguns
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the forum!   Welcome to the forum! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the forum!
Page 1 of 1