FSJ Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FSJ Airsoft

Airsoft forum for Fort st John and surrounding area

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FSJ Airsoft

Go down 
+4
ResidentRogue
Sekhmet
Wraith12
cankiller
8 posters
AuthorMessage
cankiller
Admin
cankiller

FSJ Airsoft Empty
PostSubject: FSJ Airsoft   FSJ Airsoft I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 7:32 am

I just want to indroduce everyone to the site.
come here and discuss airsoft, check out the classifieds, look at game info and pics.
enjoy the website, dont abuse it.
No Flaming!!! there is no such thing as a stupid question ony stupid answers.
Back to top Go down
Wraith12

FSJ Airsoft Empty
PostSubject: Re: FSJ Airsoft   FSJ Airsoft I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 11:00 am

i saw your pm over at airsoftsociety and decided to comply with thy wishes Smile our teams a lil fragmented (everyone graduated and have their own agenda) and im not sure if were an official club anymore, but on behalf of the gpasc, pleaseure being here Smile
Back to top Go down
cankiller
Admin
cankiller

FSJ Airsoft Empty
PostSubject: Re: FSJ Airsoft   FSJ Airsoft I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 5:46 pm

Hey glad to see you here, thanls for the intro.
Back to top Go down
Sekhmet

FSJ Airsoft Empty
PostSubject: Re: FSJ Airsoft   FSJ Airsoft I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 4:27 pm

Well I've got no idea what to right for an intro... so I figured I'd shout out a "Hello" to fellow airsofters.. Glad I could finally make it out this year.. Thanks to FSJ Airsoft Team for including me.. well Viper may have more to right when he gets back but for now lets keep it fun..
Back to top Go down
ResidentRogue

FSJ Airsoft Empty
PostSubject: Re: FSJ Airsoft   FSJ Airsoft I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 7:40 pm

Well well well. Just found out about this site about half an hour ago! I used to play down at the farm on the way to hudson's hope. Had a blast even though all I had were springer single shot pistols LOL. Been aquiring a few guns here and there. nothing expensive tho. I am hoping to catch a few games, has been a couple years now. Am very happy to see these forums. Anyhow. Good luck all ttyl.

Death Before Dishonor!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
zerocool1215

zerocool1215

FSJ Airsoft Empty
PostSubject: hey there   FSJ Airsoft I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 3:42 am

hey there my names nick, im from chilliwack or the fraser valley. i came across ur forum thru NIA and figured why not build some more airsoft relations...neway hope to game with you guys someday
Back to top Go down
Jensen

Jensen

FSJ Airsoft Empty
PostSubject: Re: FSJ Airsoft   FSJ Airsoft I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 11:48 pm

Nice to meet you guys the thread is a little dead in the wintertime.... We will be getting some more play time when it starts to warm up in the spring time. Hope to play with you guys later this year.

Jensen
Back to top Go down
https://fsjairsoft.forumotion.com
zerocool1215

zerocool1215

FSJ Airsoft Empty
PostSubject: Re: FSJ Airsoft   FSJ Airsoft I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 5:06 pm

sweet sounds good, theres a big ass milsim in cranbrook in august 2010 you guys should attend, im heading with a team from my group in chilliwack should be interesting....you can read about it on ASC its in there somwhere
Back to top Go down
lkdkdj
Admin
lkdkdj

FSJ Airsoft Empty
PostSubject: Re: FSJ Airsoft   FSJ Airsoft I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 9:43 pm

hello my name is george and me and my team have been playing for only a month but we seem to be making great strides as a team. Looking to play in some big games this spring and summer.
Back to top Go down
joe

FSJ Airsoft Empty
PostSubject: Re: FSJ Airsoft   FSJ Airsoft I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 12:11 am

Hi. I'm Joe. Been lookin for other airsofters in the area for a while now. Startin to get a team built up. let me know about any games.
Back to top Go down

FSJ Airsoft Empty
PostSubject: Hi there.   FSJ Airsoft I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 11:21 am

Hi my name is Jordan and i'm sending a shout out from the Fort Nelson Airsoft Group North of 49 Militia. A friend of ours told us about your site and group and so I thought I would introduce our group, we hope to play a few games with you guys this summer.

P.S great job on the site guys, looks good. Smile

BTW, spelled my call sign wrong, its deuce not duece, sorry bout that Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

FSJ Airsoft Empty
PostSubject: Re: FSJ Airsoft   FSJ Airsoft I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FSJ Airsoft
Page 1 of 1