FSJ Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FSJ Airsoft

Airsoft forum for Fort st John and surrounding area

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

how many player's to a team.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
lkdkdj
Admin
lkdkdj

how many player's to a team. Empty
PostSubject: how many player's to a team.   how many player's to a team. I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 7:53 pm

Do we want to run 4 or 6 man teams let me know what you think.
Back to top Go down
lkdkdj
Admin
lkdkdj

PostSubject: Re: how many player's to a team.   how many player's to a team. I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 3:20 pm

Talked it over with a few guys and they think 4 man teams are better for a few reason's. The first being the best reason why play 2 6 man teams when you can play 3 4 man teams. Also it's a lot easyer for us to get 4 man teams untill we start getting more players out. But if you have an ideas please let me know
Back to top Go down
cankiller
Admin
cankiller

PostSubject: Re: how many player's to a team.   how many player's to a team. I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 3:46 pm

in all honesty you can have as many players on your team as you like, according to the senario that is in play is to wether or not your team is split up or not. the idea of a team is to learn how to react with eachother and teach eachother how to play well together.

some of us also run specific roles, so to only have a 4 man team may not always work.
but what ever floats your boat i say
Back to top Go down
shane joshua

PostSubject: Re: how many player's to a team.   how many player's to a team. I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 10:32 pm

lkdkdj wrote:
Do we want to run 4 or 6 man teams let me know what you think.
yeah!sounds like that sir,,, about 6 or more people thats we are group now.so let me know when we gonna start to play? the guns that we are using now is G&G...can we start very soon?we are so exited....
Back to top Go down
shane joshua

PostSubject: Re: how many player's to a team.   how many player's to a team. I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 10:34 pm

lkdkdj wrote:
Talked it over with a few guys and they think 4 man teams are better for a few reason's. The first being the best reason why play 2 6 man teams when you can play 3 4 man teams. Also it's a lot easyer fookr us to get 4 man teams untill we start getting more players out. But if you have an ideas please let me know
ok sir let me know if when we gonna start to play?????can i have your contact number so we could talk over the phone?
Back to top Go down
shane joshua

PostSubject: Re: how many player's to a team.   how many player's to a team. I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 10:37 pm

cankiller wrote:
in all honesty you can have as many players on your team as you like, according to the senario that is in play is to wether or not your team is split up or not. the idea of a team is to learn how to react with eachother and teach eachother how to play well together.

some of us also run specific roles, so to only have a 4 man team may not always work.
but what ever floats your boat i say
ok sir let us know when we gonna play and were is the location to play?i think we are ready to meet you guys...anytime by the week end...
Back to top Go down
lkdkdj
Admin
lkdkdj

PostSubject: Re: how many player's to a team.   how many player's to a team. I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 10:59 pm

shane i am in camp to wensday evening and will be home for the week my name is george so give me a call anytime thursday i am getting my tatoo finshed but my wife will take your name and number and i will get back to you when i get home. i will put my number in you inbox

Last edited by lkdkdj on Wed May 19, 2010 12:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lkdkdj
Admin
lkdkdj

PostSubject: Re: how many player's to a team.   how many player's to a team. I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 11:34 pm

sound like we are going to run teams of six and i am cool with that i have let my team know that they need to sign up on here so that i can let you know there call signs. I have a team of six ready to go.
Back to top Go down
Jensen

Jensen

PostSubject: Re: how many player's to a team.   how many player's to a team. I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 11:58 pm

FYI to all people, keep phone numbers address's and all personal info to private messages. just for the sake tat we never know whos lurking on the site.
Back to top Go down
https://fsjairsoft.forumotion.com
lkdkdj
Admin
lkdkdj

PostSubject: Re: how many player's to a team.   how many player's to a team. I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 12:00 am

good point jensen i will keep that in mind
Back to top Go down
shane joshua

PostSubject: Re: how many player's to a team.   how many player's to a team. I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 1:37 am

lkdkdj wrote:
shane i am in camp to wensday evening and will be home for the week my name is george so give me a call anytime thursday i am getting my tatoo finshed but my wife will take your name and number and i will get back to you when i get home. i will put my number in you inbox
ok sir,let me know when????
Back to top Go down
shane joshua

PostSubject: Re: how many player's to a team.   how many player's to a team. I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 1:56 am

lkdkdj wrote:
ok sir, let me know this coming saturday.... any way we are ready then after lunch coz morning i go to church...after lunch that would ferpect...tnx!
Back to top Go down
lkdkdj
Admin
lkdkdj

PostSubject: Re: how many player's to a team.   how many player's to a team. I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 12:49 pm

allright the bigger the team the better so if you have a team of 10 we can play that if you have team of 2 we will find a team for you just let us know. If you don't have a team and want to join one come out and and get to know the guys. We are always willing to help get you a team there are more guys coming out this year so come and get a team ready or join a team. I look forward to playing with you and against you for this airsoft year.
Back to top Go down
shane joshua

PostSubject: Re: how many player's to a team.   how many player's to a team. I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 9:23 pm

Jensen wrote:
FYI to all people, keep phone numbers address's and all personal info to private messages. just for the sake tat we never know whos lurking on the site.
jensen,tnx comin over hope you guys enjoy the game looking forward for the next game just let me know.tnx
Back to top Go down
Beach

Beach

PostSubject: Re: how many player's to a team.   how many player's to a team. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 12:18 am

you never really want to run more than a five man fire team.... crazy eights are exactly a 5 man team and it works beautifully.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how many player's to a team.   how many player's to a team. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

how many player's to a team.
Page 1 of 1