FSJ Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FSJ Airsoft

Airsoft forum for Fort st John and surrounding area

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Game on the 22 of may at the house

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
lkdkdj
Admin
lkdkdj

Game on the 22 of may at the house Empty
PostSubject: Game on the 22 of may at the house   Game on the 22 of may at the house I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 7:49 pm

i put this in the privite games but really i want to have as many as possible come out to play please reply and let me know if you need a gun have a gun, so i know how many spares to round up sould have 3 spares and cankiller will have a few please let me know if can make it.
Back to top Go down
shane joshua

PostSubject: Re: Game on the 22 of may at the house   Game on the 22 of may at the house I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 12:13 am

lkdkdj wrote:
i put this in the privite games but really i want to have as many as possible come out to play please reply and let me know if you need a gun have a gun, so i know how many spares to round up sould have 3 spares and cankiller will have a few please let me know if can make it.
we are enteresting about this coming satuday sir, could you give me the exact time and location so that we can come and play???
Back to top Go down
lkdkdj
Admin
lkdkdj

PostSubject: Re: Game on the 22 of may at the house   Game on the 22 of may at the house I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 1:04 am

we will meet a caseys pub parking lot at 10 a.m on sat on head to the field from there. That way where not playing so much in the heat of the day
Back to top Go down
Beach

Beach

PostSubject: Re: Game on the 22 of may at the house   Game on the 22 of may at the house I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 10:00 pm

hey guys, was a pretty good game today....hopefully next week is just as good.
Back to top Go down
lkdkdj
Admin
lkdkdj

PostSubject: Re: Game on the 22 of may at the house   Game on the 22 of may at the house I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 10:42 pm

great game today thank you for all coming out can't wait to play with you guys again. And yes the saw will be there again
Back to top Go down
Ktarry

Ktarry

PostSubject: Re: Game on the 22 of may at the house   Game on the 22 of may at the house I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 11:18 pm

Had a blast today and so did Bob, cant wait for the 5th
Back to top Go down
cankiller
Admin
cankiller

PostSubject: Re: Game on the 22 of may at the house   Game on the 22 of may at the house I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 9:29 am

yeah it was a great game, i think we "all" need to review the rules though, so we are all on the same page. i will post them soon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game on the 22 of may at the house   Game on the 22 of may at the house I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game on the 22 of may at the house
Page 1 of 1