FSJ Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FSJ Airsoft

Airsoft forum for Fort st John and surrounding area

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rules on the field

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jensen

Jensen

Rules on the field Empty
PostSubject: Rules on the field   Rules on the field I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 2:38 am

After playing some games last year with people who don't respect the rules that were laid out as clear as day. I figured Ill put it in writing this way no one can say I never told them.

1. Absolutely NO firing weapons in the safe zone, guns are to be in the safety position and barrel bags on. Everyone is to follow these rules myself included, if these rules are not followed you WILL be banned from the field for that day. Or until you can be mature enough to handle a airsoft weapon properly

2. Avoid face shots as much as possible, if its the only thing showing then take the shot but at no closer than 30 ft. Half of the players wear only goggles and yes it's their own risk wearing only goggles, BUT it does not mean that you can run around screaming "headshot!" and shooting other members point blank in the face. No disciplinary actions will be taken unless the incidents are found to be done on purpose.

3. Call hit when you get shot, Eventually everyone is going to experience getting shot after they have called themselves out for a game. Deal with it. The #1 reason people get shot after they are out is because they don't readily identify themselves as being hit. If you don't want to get shot after you call out then be sure to do the following; 1)LOUDLY call out "Hit!", 2) Immediately stand straight up (If you weren't already) and hold your weapon above your head with both hands, 3) Begin walking towards the designated safe zone ASAP. If you follow these simple steps then you will greatly reduce (although not completely eliminate) getting shot after you call out. Cause if you don't call your hits we will mercilessly shoot you until you do, also kill flags will be handed out at every game, stuff it in your back pocket and pull it out when you get shot and wave it frantically

4. When you shoot you have to aim, no blind firing around corners. You have to look down the sights or barrel from your gun. Shots will not be counted unless you do so even your own teammates will, or should tell you this while playing.

5. Cankiller and I shall act as referees during the games, if there is an issue come to one of us.

That is pretty much it, basic rules to follow. Ill leave the thread open for awhile so other players can voice their opinions. If you have any issues with these rules then PM either me or cankiller and we shall see if we can help you out.

Jensen
Back to top Go down
https://fsjairsoft.forumotion.com
zerocool1215

zerocool1215

Rules on the field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules on the field   Rules on the field I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 12:41 pm

lol we call the blind firing here in the valley mogadishu sniping lol... mainly came out of a milsim that took play down here to do with black hawk down...newho..
Back to top Go down
cankiller
Admin
cankiller

Rules on the field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules on the field   Rules on the field I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 1:37 pm

hey zero, we dont allow blind firing here mainly because you cant prove you hit someone. unless its a grenade. right jensen! haha sorry i had to.

we have had issues with cheating in the past and are just covering all angles this year.
Back to top Go down
zerocool1215

zerocool1215

Rules on the field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules on the field   Rules on the field I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 12:50 am

oh no worries, my group and well everyone i know that ive either played with or seen pics/vids of doesn't allow blind firing either...mainly cuase u never know if that person your shooting at will be dumb enough to remove their goggles or anything else... im completely agree with your rules as they basically follow ours down here as well.. hopfully one day ill have the opportunity to come have a game or two up there with you guys..
Back to top Go down
lkdkdj
Admin
lkdkdj

Rules on the field Empty
PostSubject: one more rule   Rules on the field I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 3:39 pm

I have disscused this with cankiller and jensen we all agree and so i thought i would post it hear so everyone knows. DEAD MEN DON'T TALK so if your shot please walk to the safe zone and do not talk to you team mates. By all mean's talk all you want to the other guys in the safe zone but do not tell players where the other team is.
Back to top Go down
lkdkdj
Admin
lkdkdj

Rules on the field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules on the field   Rules on the field I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 10:45 pm

I know that most people know this but at the F.S.J airsoft club we play one hit one kill and please call your hit's be honest and remember it's only a game thank you in advance for playing by the rules on the field
Back to top Go down
Beach

Beach

Rules on the field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules on the field   Rules on the field I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 8:31 pm

I wont call a hit from someone blind firing, cuz you cant see that you hit me because your blind firing...and your breaking one of the field rules. So always look behind your weapon when firing.
Back to top Go down
cankiller
Admin
cankiller

Rules on the field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules on the field   Rules on the field I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 6:45 pm

there has been an increasing number of blindfiring going on, and im personally getting sick of it. either we are going to have to limit the fps( people are being blindly lit up at close ranges by 400+fps guns) or im going to have to start to become an asshole about the rules.

im not saying im perfect, if i break a rule, call me on it!
but when i call you on yours, dont be a bitch and complain or argue, take it as advice and try to not do it again.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rules on the field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules on the field   Rules on the field I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rules on the field
Page 1 of 1